Frequently Asked QuestionsIf your answer is not addressed here please contact us.
What are your operating hours?
- Monday – Thursday • 5 am – 10 pm
- Friday • 5 am – 8 pm
- Saturday • 6am – 6pm
- Sunday • 8am – 6pm
What are your general policies?
General Policy information will be here.
- Please sign in before working out.
- Please do not bring valuables into the fitness centers.
- Exercise at your own risk.
- Appropriate exercise attire is required. T-shirts must be worn.
- Sandals are not allowed.
- Children 15 and under are not allowed to use the fitness centers at any time.
- The use of a towel is strongly recommended while exercising.
Paper towels will be available to wipe down equipment after use.
- There is a 25-minute time limit on all cardiovascular machines.
- For your safety and comfort, returning weights and dumbbells to their proper racks after usage is required.
- Do not drop weights on floor.
- Do not rest dumbbells on bench pads.
- Do not bang dumbbells together while working out.
- Chalk and powder are not permitted at any time.
- Weightlifters are encouraged to work out with a partner and to use weight collars.
Class Etiquette- Please arrive early; if you are over 10 minutes late, do not enter the class. It is disruptive to others and does not allow for proper warm-up. Keep conversations for after the class. Wipe down and return equipment to its proper location. Please exit the room as soon as possible, to allow for the next class to start on time.
Do you provide towel service?
Can I set up recurring membership payments?
Absolutely, just inquire at the front desk for details.